Sunday, June 13, 2010

How do I have time for this?


I'm already trying to get back into the things I did before having Clementine.  I enjoy doing just about anything crafty or sporty.  I still have three weeks before I can hit the treadmill and work myself into the ground to get in shape.  Until then I'll stick with crafting.  This is the latest thing inspired by some really cute barrettes that were sent to me by my friend Sarah.  It only took about an hour to make all these. 

Basically I got a bunch of different colors of felt, buttons, and little flippy clips, sewed them together(you can hot glue them together if you want) and then glue the clip on and they're done.  You can get pretty creative. 

4 comments:

Danae said...

Amelia - These are darling! What a fun thing to make. Clementine is just beautiful and I am so happy for you.
I'm sending a big hug through the computer!

Sarah said...

Cute! I love all your variations. I guess I better get my felt back out and head to the craft store!

Alissa said...

Really cute!

Huntervadar said...

HI Amelia, This is Lisa, the wife of one of Justin's friends, Winston Ohrn. I showed Winston your blog so he could see your new baby girl. Congrats! What a beautiful family.I love your little hair clips too--so adorable!