Sunday, December 26, 2010

Indian wedding extravaganza

Two weekends ago one of my dreams came true and we attended a real Indian wedding at the Drake Hotel in Chicago. It was definitely worth the ling drive for the two day extravagant celebration complete with three meals and entertainment amongst elaborate decor. The food was excellent but extremely spicy and I have never been more grateful for plain yogurt in my entire life. There were some traditional American elements to the wedding like a chocolate chocolate ganache cake that was to die for delicious. That's my kind of wedding.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love the pictures! How colorful and elegant. Today if I ever sat on the floor, I would have a hard time getting up! Did you get the recipe for the cake?